During the week I shared my Top 20 Lovelies of 2018. Which was a ShareOurShit of sorts, I certainly hope it was viewed as such and had lots of you clicking on those fabulous links contained within it. In that post, I mentioned some other bloggers had done round-up posts but didn’t actually share them, so I’d like to that now. As well as sharing some thoughts from other bloggers as they reflect on 2018 and set their sights on what 2019 might have in store for them.
Lists and Looking Forward
Marie Rebel has done both a ‘Top 20 of ‘18’ and a more reflective post ‘Reflecting & Planning’. The second of which will speak to many of us especially as we head into a new year of blogging and may be making plans of our own.
In ‘Top 100 Sex Blogs’ Mrs Fever both reflected on MollysDailyKiss Top 100 Sex Blogs of 2018 while also reflecting on some bloggers who were not on the list and another seven who were, giving us 10 bloggers she has loved this year. She also shared ‘The Time To Say ‘I LoveYou’’ which for me is a wonderfully heartwarming post about this time of year.
Kisungura provides us with an honest reflection of 2018 in ‘2018 Reflections’ and I am so pleased that she chose to start sharing her thoughts with us this year. I am excited to see what she brings to the table in 2019.
What About My Reflections?
I’m not going reflect too much on my year, partly because in terms of blogging I’ve done that a fair amount, ‘You say “Goodbye” and I say “Hello, hello, hello”’ and ‘My Thoughts on the Top 100 Sex Blogs Results; are good examples of this. In terms of regular life, well that’s been up and down and I don’t think I’ve actually got the emotional bandwidth to fully reflect on that at the moment. Plus it’s all about looking forward right now, moving into a New Year with new goals and a positive attitude.
What I am going to do with you though is share my top 5 blog posts from 2018. Which surprising only contains one image, I am thoroughly pleased to see so much erotica making its way to the top.
- Erotica – Cleaning Up Her Mess which was also featured on the Masturbation Monday Podcast
- Striptease for Sinful Sunday
- Erotica – Cool Shower
- Erotica – Addressing His Needs
- Erotica – The Rules
I’ve definitely got a few goals for 2019, some are fun, some are serious, some blogging related some not. Here’s 5 of them to get the goal party started:
- Move the blog forward. The how’s of this are still formulating, but step one is completing the move to self-hosted and step two is creating content ahead of time.
- Food and Exercise – The latter half of this year has not been great for me in terms of the food I’ve eaten and the exercise I should be having. For me, this is about mental well-being more so than physical. So no need to rush forward and tell me not to be daft, as often happens when I mention eating better or doing more exercise. In January I am giving Veganuary a go. Again please don’t rush to tell me I need the calcium from dairy products or protein from meat. Along with a few other things my body isn’t a huge fan of either of those items. I currently eat a predominantly Vegetarian and occasional Pescetarian diet. I am actually super excited for what January will bring in terms of health and fitness and I will likely blog about it, but on my non-kink blog (more on that in the future).
- Kiss More Hotties – Bakji and I are as many of you know non-monogamous and recent conversations have led us to the conclusion that we have become Unicorn Hunters! On plus side, we know how to treat our Unicorns well and any hotties we smooch upon will be part of an ongoing friendship we would hope. One of my favourite books on this topic is A Geek’s Guide to Unicorn Ranching by Page Turner and it is well worth a read if you are a couple looking to explore with others.
- Go Event Mental! – It was a slow year for Fetish events this year, purely due to life taking over a bit. Bakji and I are both ready to get our event on in 2019 though. We are U.K based and can and do travel, so if you know of any awesome events near you please do let me know. We will be London bound for AntiChrist, Torture Garden, Club SlapStick and Club DVS for definite next year.
- Get My Kink On! – I’ve explored lots of my kinks and a fair few of other people’s in fairness, but the list of things to try is still mega long. Hopefully, 2019 will see some of those being brought out for a test run. I will, of course, be sharing my thoughts on them both here and on the podcast.
There will definitely be one more post of 2018, maybe two, but this is likely my last chance to include a massive thank you to all my wonderful readers. Many of whom comment and like my posts on a regular basis and while in part I’m happy just to talk into the void the interaction from readers makes this all so much more fun. I wish you all a very Happy New Year and I hope 2019 brings you much happiness and contentment, as well as lots of sexy fun, in whatever way it is you choose to get your sexy on.
If you enjoy the content I provide both here and as part of the #ProudToBeKinky Podcast and you would like to support that, then likes and comments are joyful to receive and you can also click below to support me through Ko-fi.