[#SoSS] Sharing is Caring #24

Uncategorized

I am one tired Floss. To say this week has been hectic is an understatement. I got up at 3.30am on Monday, woke my little boy and drove 5 hours to visit family. We then had three longs days of walking, meeting (new for him) people, before rising at 4.30am Thursday morning to drive back […]

August 24, 2019

[Writing] Finding Inspiration

Uncategorized

At my time of writing it is the day after the deadline for submitting our posts to round six of the Smut Marathon, by the time you are reading it voting will have closed on that round and we will be eagerly awaiting the voting results. Inspiration for the prompt for this round was thin […]

July 16, 2019

Eroticon: Inspiration and Tears, Aspirations and Fears

Uncategorized

When reading all the posts people have been writing post-Eroticon I’ve been wondering where the hell to begin with mine. If in fact, I did one at all. In terms of an overview of how the weekend panned out and what Eroticon is all about we did that for Episode 95 of ProudToBeKinky and that’s […]

March 27, 2019

Boobs, Eroticon and All the Feels!

Uncategorized

There was only one post I could imagine sharing today. Boobs because Friday means Boobday and some thoughts on Eroticon, thought they will be brief as there is still much getting ready to be done! I am beyond excited to be heading to Eroticon today, meeting and getting to know some of my fellow bloggers […]

March 15, 2019

[Smut Marathon] Making It Through Round Two

Uncategorized

The second round of the Smut Marathon is done and by some miracle I am still in the contest. Not only did my story get me through to round three but it placed second runner up in the public vote and the same in the jury voting but that was tied with four other writers. […]

March 13, 2019

A Letter of Failings

Uncategorized

Today I wanted to write about the Smut Marathon results and yesterday I wanted to work on something else, and the words haven’t been coming and I keep telling myself it’s because I’m tired, but the truth is something else wants to be written and quite frankly I don’t want to write it, but seeing […]

March 12, 2019

A Shout Out To Some Excellent Women

Uncategorized

Yesterday was International Women’s Day and like every day the woman online astounded me. I am blessed that next week I will get meet a whole host of these women at Eroticon. Those of you I don’t get meet will forever be on my list and if I’m ever in your town or you’re ever […]

March 9, 2019

Questions From You, Answers From Floss

Uncategorized

For Episode 93 of #ProudToBeKinky we decided to ask our listeners for questions and spend the entire episode answering them. It was oodles of fun and the questions were so good that I thought my blog readers might like to see them and read my answers too. You won’t, however, get Bakji’s answers, you’ll have […]

March 8, 2019

Words & How They Woo Me

Uncategorized

On the face of it writing about reading should be a walk in the park. I have loved reading since before I even went to school, throughout my childhood and teenage years I read such a wide range of books that I am sure some of them must have shaped my view of the world […]

March 2, 2019

Eroticon 2019: Hi, My Name is Floss

Uncategorized

NAME (and Twitter if you have one) Floss Liddell, but Floss will suffice, unless I’m in trouble then you can full name me if you choose to. You can find me on Twitter via @_floss_84 Tell us 3 things you are most looking forward to at Eroticon 2019 Friends – Finally I will be meeting […]

February 20, 2019